The Paramount Theatre is supported by ticket sales for only 70% of its expenses. The other 30% comes from the generous contributions of sponsors and donors. We need your help to achieve our goals and continue the great programs and opportunities we bring to the community.
A donation of $8
Sends one underprivileged child to see a live performance at the theatre. Last year, thanks to donors, the Paramount was able to invite more than 1,500 children to come see our Broadway-caliber performances free of charge.
A donation of $50
Helps to underwrite the cost of Paramount shows.
DONATE $250 TO “SAVE A SEAT.”
A plaque bearing an inscription of your choice will be affixed to one of the theatre seats in perpetuity. Donate $500 and choose a seat in one of the two “Rows of Honor” located in the front row of the main theatre or balcony.
DONATE $500 AND BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PREMIERE SOCIETY.
Premiere Society members are invited to one “Meet and Greet” with a star during the season, are listed in all show programs, are recognized on the Premiere Society Wall in the Grand Gallery and are invited to the annual premiere.
For more information, please call (630) 723-2484.
The Paramount is a non-profit organization and gifts are tax-deductible as provided by law.
FRIENDS OF THE PARAMOUNT
The Paramount also relies on the time and efforts of volunteers to keep the theatre operating smoothly and providing the best experience for its patrons. For information on volunteering, please call (630) 723-2460.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of corporate sponsorship for our productions.
The Barry Family