Student Matinee Program
Enhance Education with a Paramount Theatre Field Trip
THE PRODUCERS: February 6-March 17, 2019
Suggested for young adults 18 & older. Strong language, sexual humor and adult content.
AUGUST RUSH: April 24-June 2, 2019
Suggested for 9 & older. Includes some adult themes and language.
IT’S NOT JUST A SHOW. IT’S AN EDUCATIONAL & INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE.
- Incorporate these productions into your lesson plans with customized study guides provided for each Broadway and Young Audience show.
- Stay after a Broadway show, and experience a talk-back session with the actors, director, creative team and more.
- Attend master classes taught by the professional artists from each Broadway show to enhance your skill set in the performing arts.
TAKING A FIELD TRIP TO THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE IS EASY:
- Order now & pay later
- Phone fees waived for most shows
- Convenient bus drop-off & pick-up in front of theatre
- Free nearby bus parking
- Free ticket for teachers
- Free study guides available
OUR GROUP SALES MANAGER WILL COORDINATE EVERYTHING!
Contact Melissa at 630.723.2461 or email@example.com.
STUDY GUIDE INCLUDES:
- The Producers Synopsis
- Characters at Play
- History of The Producers
- The Satire of The Producers
- What Exactly is a Producer
- Other Jobs in Theater
- Theater Superstitions
- Post-Show Discussion
- Post-Show Activity
Show synopsis, meet the cast, journey to law school, women and the law, resume building, discussion topics and moreDownload
Show synopsis, meet the cast, page to stage, meet the author, vocabulary, invention, hot air balloon, different oz stories, discussion and activitiesDownload
Vocabulary, word search, acrostic poem, missing lyrics, discussion topics, maze and activity for homeDownload