We offer a variety of private lessons including voice, audition coaching, college prep, and dance! Private lessons at Paramount School of the Arts are a great way to enhance your current study of the arts.
Lessons offered are as follows:
- Private voice lessons: For students ages 13+ *full semester commitment required.
- Private dance lessons: For students ages 8+ *full semester commitment recommended; minimum of 4 lessons required.
- Private piano lessons: For ages 10+ *full semester commitment required.
- Private acting lessons: For students ages 8+ *full semester commitment required.
- Audition prep coaching: For any age. Audition prep will focus solely on a specific audition or set of auditions. Students will work all aspects of their audition materials including slating, monologues, sides, songs, and choreography. Accompanists can be provided for an additional fee. *Full semester commitment recommended; minimum of 4 lessons required.
- College Pre-Screen & Unified prep coaching: For students 15+. This package includes 10, one-hour lessons and the following:
- The initial consultation (review of colleges applying to and their requirements, current material in the book/repertoire vocal range and style, etc.).
- Monologue and scene work
- Song selection and acting the song.
- Resume, essay, and interview prep
- Cleaning audition pieces
- Practice shoot and Unified audition prep
- Final Filming of elements for prescreen video auditions (we will not be in charge of editing; we will provide lighting and help with videotaping videography equipment not included)
- Accompanist can be provided for an additional fee.
If a student cancels with less than 24 hours before their lesson start time notice the lesson will not be made up.
All private lesson cancellations should be sent via email to email@example.com or a phone call to the schools front desk.
If a student must reschedule or cancel a lesson with more than 24 hours’ notice, students are allowed one make-up lesson for non-emergency/illness reasons a trimester. Additional cancellations will be considered for make-up based on the instructors availability and are not guaranteed.
If a teacher needs to be out for any reason (i.e. illness) then a substitute teacher will be arranged. If a substitute teacher is not available, then any lessons canceled due to the teacher’s absence WILL be made up.
All make-up lessons must be held within the semester they were missed.
**Policies and fees subject to change.
PRIVATE INSTRUCTION FORM