Covid-19 Commitment to Safety & Protocol
Paramount Theatre is about gathering together and sharing in the experience of live theater. We are committed to the health and safety of all members of our Broadway musical community—theater employees, production staff, cast, and audience members.
To ensure the safety of everyone in the theatre, the following policies will be in place for all performances of Kinky Boots.
For performances through October 17, 2021:
Everyone in the theatre must wear acceptable face coverings at all times, including during the show, except while consuming beverages in designated locations. All face coverings must cover the nose and mouth, and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings.
For performances through October 17, 2021:
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated with an FDA emergency use-authorized vaccine in order to attend a show and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the building with their valid ticket and government issued ID. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be:
- at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA authorized two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA authorized single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
The only exception to the above will be for guests under the age of 12, or those who need reasonable accommodations due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Guests under the age of 12 and guests requesting an exemption must provide proof of at least one of the following, in addition to properly wearing a mask inside the building:
- negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the performance, or
- negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the start of the performance.
- rapid antigen tests must be administered by a medical professional, pharmacy or healthcare worker and must be administered within 6 hours of the start of the desired performance. Proof of this, along with proof of negative results, are required for entrance. Any version of a home rapid antigen test will not be accepted.
Guests may present proof of vaccination or a negative test on paper or a smartphone.
In addition to proof of vaccination, all guests 18 years or older must also present a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport. Guests under 18 may also use a school photo ID. Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements. Children 3 and under are not allowed for this performance.
Guests who do not comply with these policies will be denied entry or asked to leave the theatre. If you feel you cannot follow these guidelines, please contact the Box Office at 630-896-6666 to discuss your options.
Thank you for being part of our community and following these new policies. We look forward to seeing you very soon. In the meantime, let us know if there’s anything else we can do.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
In addition to the robust cleaning practices that were already in place, we have:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the building for high-touch areas in the front of house and back of house areas of Paramount
- Added state-of-the-art practices including self-cleaning anti-microbial covers in high touch areas where possible
- Set up hand-sanitizing stations throughout the venue
- Trained all employees in critical hand washing and cleaning guidelines
- Replaced waste receptacles with open top units so guests can throw out items without touching any surfaces
- HVAC units have been tested by a certified testing and balancing company and found to meet or exceed industry standards. MERV filters are used in all our units.
- Affiliations and certifications include ASHRAE, NEBB, SMACNA, TABB and inttb.com
EMPLOYEE & GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
We ask that employees and guests stay home if they are sick or exposed to COVID-19. Please contact the box office to transfer your tickets to another performance, donate your tickets or request a refund. There will be no fees or penalties for making changes to your tickets through the run of Kinky Boots unless you are moving to a more expensive day or seating zone. You can contact: Paramount Theatre Box Office at email@example.com or call 630-896-6666