Auditions posted (as of March 30, 2016):
- Non-Equity General Auditions for the 2016/2017 Season
- Youth Casting for the 2016/2017 Season
Non-Equity General Auditions for the 2016/2017 Season
2016/2017 BROADWAY SEASON SCHEDULE
- Mamma Mia! September 7-October 30, 2016
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid November 23, 2016-January 8, 2017
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber on Fleet Street February 8-March 19, 2017
- Jesus Christ Superstar April 19-May 28, 2017
AUDITION DATE April 22, 2016
LOCATION North Island Center, 8 E. Galena Boulevard, Aurora IL 60506 (directly across the street from the Paramount Theatre)
- 9:30am Sign Up
- 10:00am-2:00pm Principal Singing Auditions
- 2:00pm-2:30pm Lunch
- 2:30pm-5:30pm Continue Principal Singing Auditions
*NOTE There will not be a dance call on this day.
SEEKING Seeking strong actors and singers of all genders, ethnicities, ages and types for our productions of Mamma Mia!, The Little Mermaid, Sweeney Todd and Jesus Christ Superstar.
PREPARATION Please bring ONE copy of headshot/resume and prepare one 16-32 bar cut. Feel free to sing songs from the shows or in a similar style. You may be asked to sing a second selection, so please have one prepared.
Youth Casting for the 2016/2017 Season
Disney’s The Little Mermaid
- First Rehearsal: October 24, 2016
- Tech Begins: November 17, 2016
- First Public Performance: November 23, 2016
- Press Opening: November 27, 2016
- Closing Performance: January 8, 2017
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- First Rehearsal: January 9, 2017
- Tech Begins: February 2, 2017
- First Public Performance: February 8, 2017
- Press Opening: February 11, 2017
- Closing Performance: March 19, 2017
REQUEST AUDITION No open call for youth casting. To request an audition, please submit headshot and resume to Casting Director Trent Stork at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEEKING Male identified youth actors of all ethnicities and types. We are looking for FLOUNDER (ages 10-16) in The Little Mermaid and TOBY (ages 10-16) in Sweeney Todd.
Trent Stork, Casting Director
Jim Corti, Artistic Director of the Paramount and Director of Mamma Mia! and Sweeney Todd
Amber Mak, Director and Choreographer of The Little Mermaid
Tom Vendafreddo, Music Director
William Carlos Angulo, Choreographer of Mamma Mia!
Kory Danielson, Assistant Music Director
Kaylee Oost, Company Manager
For inquiries or email submissions, please contact email@example.com.