To Our Biggest Supporters —
I love catching the last few moments of a show. I often found myself leaving my desk to slip into the back of the theater, sitting with you to share the last few moments before the curtain call. It is truly one of my favorite things to do, and I cannot wait until we can open again.
To be honest though, we still don’t know when that will be.
Ensuring the health and well-being of you, our artists and our staff is of utmost importance. We’ve been monitoring guidelines from county and state health experts about reopening. And we’re in dialogue with artists’ unions and other leaders within our industry about new processes and procedures that will best serve all who come to the Paramount.
What we can tell you is this:
- We won’t be able to open Rock of Ages on time (September 2). We hope the delay is brief.
- Once we learn when we can open, we’ll let you know the new show dates and will work with you on any exchange needs. We should also have information at that time about additional ticket purchases and Premium Guest Experience.
- When we reopen (and we will reopen), we anticipate having a reduced capacity and social distancing. We may have to work with you on special seating needs for the first show.
- If you requested a seating upgrade or change to your subscription, we will contact you by the end of the summer to discuss seating options.
- If any of the subscription shows are canceled, you will have the option to receive a credit or a refund, or make a donation back to the theater.
Thank you for providing great feedback on our most recent survey, over two-thirds of you completed it! It was heartening to hear how much the Paramount means to so many. It was clear that we all want to be back; it’s just a matter of when and how.
We are extraordinarily grateful for your continued support, your patience and your trust in the Paramount.
Stay safe, and more soon.
President and Chief Executive Officer