Join the Family!
Buy 2 Shows, Get 2 Shows Free
SEE ALL 4 SHOWS & SAVE 50%
PACKAGE PRICE: $72-$148*
*plus fees no more than $12 total per package ($3 per show)
NOT ONLY SAVE 50% BUT ALSO ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
- Free, Unlimited Exchanges (equal or lesser value)
- Dedicated Audience Services Staff
- Discounts on Additional Shows
- Pre-sale Access to Newly Added Shows
- AND MORE!
READY TO ORDER?
Follow these simple steps:
- SELECT PACKAGE Choose a series number (numbered 1.2-7.8) using this chart that includes the available Broadway fixed packages. Don’t worry if all four dates in a package don’t work for you, because you can make free, unlimited exchanges to another performance and seating zone of equal or lesser value. Simply order one of the available packages and call 630-896-6666 to exchange any of the four dates, if necessary.
- SELECT SEATING ZONE This seating map shows the seating zones with costs for the 4-show package. A $12 fee will be added to each package (only $3 fee per show!). Have one or two seating zones in mind before ordering. Seating zones are based on availability. Some might not be available. You also have the option to choose “best available” to allow the system to select the best seats for you.
- PLACE ORDER Once you’re ready with the series number and seating zone, place your order online at anytime: click “buy” next to your desired package – select how many packages you want (each package includes one ticket to each of the four shows) – select your desired seating zone or leave as best available – scroll down and click “continue” – follow prompts to finish checkout process
OR SKIP THESE STEPS AND CALL THE BOX OFFICE
CALL 630-896-6666 anytime Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tell them you want to join the Paramount family by ordering the 4-show Broadway package. They will take you through the process and pick the best seats for you!
ABOUT BROADWAY SERIES:
Remember, don't feed the plants!
Step behind the gates and discover what awaits.
Be true to you!
The soundtrack to a generation.
“The Paramount Theatre in Aurora has become one of the Chicago area’s most potent Broadway competitors. Any musical that can be presented in a Times Square theater can more often than not be done even better on its grand west suburban stage, where the orchestra is frequently far larger than in New York, the talent is just as formidable, the design is invariably spectacular and the ticket prices are remarkably reasonable.”