Risking it all for the American Dream. Nominated for 13 Tony Awards, Including Best Musical It’s the 1960s where the sound of Motown is on the rise. Meet the Dreamettes, Effie, Deena and Lorrell, three women trying to break their way onto the music scene. When car salesman Curtis Taylor Jr. signs the three singers to a record label, he sets in motion a series of events that will forever change their lives, for better and for worse. Join the Dreamgirls as they navigate the highs and lows of life, love and fame. And remember, all you gotta do is dream. Suggested for ages 10+, includes some adult language and relationship content Book and Lyrics by TOM EYEN Music by HENRY KRIEGER Original Broadway Production Directed and Choreographed by MICHAEL BENNETT Orchestrations by HAROLD WHEELER Produced on Broadway by MICHAEL BENNETT, ROBERT AVIAN, GEFFEN RECORDS and THE SHUBERT ORGANIZATION
Join the Family!
Buy 2 Shows, Get 2 Shows Free
SEE ALL 4 SHOWS & SAVE 50%
PACKAGE PRICE: $72-$148*
*plus fees no more than $12 total per package ($3 per show)
NOT ONLY SAVE 50% BUT ALSO ENJOY THESE BENEFITS:
- Free, Unlimited Exchanges (equal or lesser value)
- Dedicated Audience Services Staff
- Discounts on Additional Shows
- Pre-sale Access to Newly Added Shows
- AND MORE!
READY TO ORDER?
Follow these simple steps:
- SELECT PACKAGE Choose a series number (numbered 1.2-7.8) using this chart that includes the available Broadway fixed packages. Don’t worry if all four dates in a package don’t work for you, because you can make free, unlimited exchanges to another performance and seating zone of equal or lesser value. Simply order one of the available packages and call 630-896-6666 to exchange any of the four dates, if necessary.
- SELECT SEATING ZONE This seating map shows the seating zones with costs for the 4-show package. A $12 fee will be added to each package (only $3 fee per show!). Have one or two seating zones in mind before ordering. Seating zones are based on availability. Some might not be available. You also have the option to choose “best available” to allow the system to select the best seats for you.
- PLACE ORDER Once you’re ready with the series number and seating zone, place your order online at anytime: click “buy” next to your desired package – select how many packages you want (each package includes one ticket to each of the four shows) – select your desired seating zone or leave as best available – scroll down and click “continue” – follow prompts to finish checkout process
OR SKIP THESE STEPS AND CALL THE BOX OFFICE
CALL 630-896-6666 anytime Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tell them you want to join the Paramount family by ordering the 4-show Broadway package. They will take you through the process and pick the best seats for you!
ABOUT BROADWAY SERIES:
One of the most beloved musicals of all time and a holiday favorite, The Sound of Music has enchanted audiences for more than 50 years. Nominated for 9 Tony Awards, and Winner of Best Musical When carefree nun-in-training Maria is sent by her convent to be the governess of seven children, she finds herself unexpectedly questioning her choices in life and falling in love with the children’s stern father, all the while the events of World War II play out in the background. One of the most beloved musicals of all time and a holiday favorite, The Sound of Music has enchanted audiences for more than 50 years. Experience it for the first time or all over again at Paramount Theatre, where our lobby will be decked out in Christmas decorations, including a two-story Christmas tree. Suggested for ages 5+, includes some discriminatory language, depiction of Nazi’s and images of swastikas Music by RICHARD RODGERS Lyrics by OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN II Book by HOWARD LINDSAY and RUSSEL CROUSE The Sound of Music is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization.
Spectacle and extravagance awaits you in Stephen Sondheim’s brilliant reimagining. Nominated for 10 Tony Awards, including Best Musical and Winner of Best Score A red cape, a strand of yellow hair, a golden shoe and a white cow. It’s these four items that send a baker and his barren wife through the woods on a magical journey to reverse a spell cast by an evil witch. Throw in Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel and Cinderella and you have one of the most astounding and original fairytale retellings the stage has ever seen. If you’ve seen The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast or Cinderella on Paramount’s stage, then you know the spectacle and extravagance that awaits you in Stephen Sondheim’s brilliant reimagining. Suggested for ages 12+, includes violence as well as loud noises Music and Lyrics by STEPHEN SONDHEIM Book by JAMES LAPINE Originally Directed on Broadway by JAMES LAPINE Orchestrations by JONATHAN TUNICK Original Broadway production by HEIDI LANDESMAN, ROCCO LANDESMAN, RICK STEINER, M. ANTHONY FISHER, FREDERIC H. MAYERSON, JUJAMCYN THEATERS Originally produced by THE GLOBE THEATER, SAN DIEGO, CA. Into the Woods is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
Based on the hit movie starring Jack Black, School of Rock inspires, entertains and flat-out rocks. Nominated for 4 Tony Awards, including Best Musical From the genius mind of Andrew Lloyd Webber comes a rousing, feel good and inspirational story of kids at a prestigious prep school. Wannabe rocker, Dewey Finn, has just been kicked out of his band, he can’t pay rent and his life is falling apart. When he scams his way into a teaching job meant for his roommate, Dewey turns a class of straight-A pupils into a guitar-shredding, bass-slapping, mind-blowing rock band. Dewey’s love of music and rock soon inspires the kids to pursue what they love. Based on the hit movie starring Jack Black, School of Rock inspires, entertains and flat-out rocks. Suggested for ages 10+, includes adult language and suggestion of sexual content Based on the Paramount movie by MIKE WHITE Book by JULIAN FELLOWES Lyrics by GLENN SLATER New Music by ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER School of Rock is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of The Really Useful Group.
“The Paramount Theatre in Aurora has become one of the Chicago area’s most potent Broadway competitors. Any musical that can be presented in a Times Square theater can more often than not be done even better on its grand west suburban stage, where the orchestra is frequently far larger than in New York, the talent is just as formidable, the design is invariably spectacular and the ticket prices are remarkably reasonable.”