HIGHEST BID: $1,000
This auction is now closed.
This is your chance to get up close and personal with one of the greatest comedy legends of our time… and we mean really close! Not only does the winner of our Jay Leno auction win a pair of Front Row Tickets to see Jay Leno at his SOLD OUT Paramount show on Friday, October 30, but the winner also gets to Meet Jay backstage before the show. And, if all that wasn’t enough, the proceeds raised in this auction help support such vital Paramount programs as Dreams Do Come True – giving children of all ages from lower income families the chance to see a show for free at the Paramount.
The Jay Leno Front Row Tickets & Meet-N-Greet Auction runs from Noon on Friday, October 2 through 1 p.m. Friday, October 2 (yep, just one hour long!). To enter, please fill out the official electronic bidding form on this page and hit Submit Bid. The current highest bid will be posted on the Paramount website every fifteen minutes. The highest bid received via the official electronic bidding form on this page at 1 p.m. wins the tickets and meet-n-greet.
- Jay Leno Front Row Tickets & Meet-N-Greet Auction begins at Noon on Friday, October 2 and ends at 1 p.m. on Friday, October 2.
- Winner may give the tickets and meet-n-greet as a package to someone else.
- Paramount is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. A portion of the winning bid is Tax Deductible, as allowed by law, and the winner will receive the appropriate paperwork for their taxes.
- Meet-N-Greet takes place before the show. Meet-N-Greet will be a brief opportunity for a photo with Jay. Autographs will not be permitted.
- Winner must pay in full by 2 p.m. on October 2, or their bid will be nullified and the second highest bidder will be contacted.
- Refund will not be issued if winner is unable to attend the performance and Meet-N-Greet.
Interested parties may bid online. The starting bid is $500, and all increases must be in $100 increments to be valid. The highest bid will be posted on this page every fifteen minutes. All bids must be submitted using the official electronic bidding form on this page. Proceeds will go towards funding Paramount’s Dreams Do Come True program. CLICK HERE to learn more about Dreams Do Come True.
Auction Date: Auction runs from Noon on October 2 until 1 p.m. on October 2.
To bid: Fill out the requested information in the official electronic bidding form and click Submit Bid. The current highest bid will be posted on the Paramount website every fifteen minutes. The highest web bid as of 1 p.m. on October 2 will be the winner.
Payment Information: The winner will be contacted immediately via email and phone. Winner will have until 2 p.m. on October 2 to settle the winning bid amount with a credit card. If the winner is unable to fulfill this requirement by 2 p.m., the bid becomes invalid and the second highest bidder will be notified with the same payment rules applying.