Highest Bid: $1,500
This is it, the experience that you or a really, really loved one will remember FOREVER! The winner of our Auction will get the star treatment at one performance of Mary Poppins.
That means a private costume fitting. That means a personal rehearsal to get ready for the big moment. That means a place in the dressing room with the other stars and a bio in the show program for that performance. That means entering that stage with 1,700 patrons in their seats. It also means after the show, a photo on the set with the Poppins cast and a Mary Poppins poster signed by the entire cast.
That’s what constitutes one of the coolest experiences ever.
SOME IMPORTANT RULES
- Winner must be 7 years of age or older.
- This is a walk-on role – not a speaking role.
- Winner must be available for one hour between the hours of 11a.m.-6 p.m. the week prior to their performance to attend a costume fitting at the Paramount Theatre.
- Winner must also be available three hours prior to show time on their performance day for their walk-on rehearsal.
- No acting experience is necessary.
- Includes 2 tickets to the walk-on performance. Additional tickets can be purchased.
- And YES, you can give it to your child, your spouse, your parent or someone you’re really trying to kiss up to.
The winner of the Auction may choose from one of the following performances. These are the only dates available — no alternative dates will be considered. The winner must be available for their selected performance.
- Saturday, December 20 at 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 21 at 1 p.m.
Interested parties may bid online. The starting bid is $700, and all increases must be in $100 increments. The highest bid from Day 1, November 6, will be posted the following day as the starting bid. The final bid to be accepted will be at 11:59 a.m. on Day 2, November 7. All bids must be submitted using the official bidding form and submitted via email. The winning bid is tax deductible and will go towards funding Paramount’s Dreams Do Come True program. CLICK HERE to learn more about Dreams Do Come True.
Auction Dates: Auction runs from 10 a.m. on November 6 until Noon on November 7, 2014. Auction is now closed
To bid: Fill out the requested information in the form and click Submit Bid. The highest bid from Day 1 will be posted on the Paramount website. The highest web bid as of 11:59 a.m. on November 7 will be the winner.
Payment Information: The winner will be contacted immediately via email and phone. They will have until 2 p.m. on November 7 to settle the winning bid amount with a credit card. If they are unable to fulfill this requirement by 2 p.m., the bid becomes invalid and the second highest bidder will be notified with the same payment rules applying.
Photo: Paramount Theatre 2012-2013 Broadway Series Production of Annie, Walk-On Role