SUMMER CAMPS BEGIN JUNE 2019
Paramount School of the Arts is celebrating its grand opening on June 1, 2019, with over 40 separate camp/class opportunities this summer, including over 20 unique offerings. Camps in all the performing arts will be offered, from musical theater to ukulele group lessons, Kindermusik to cos-play, and ballet to Broadway. Paramount School of the Arts is sure to have a camp perfect for every student looking to keep creating all summer long! The school will also offer a series of workshops and classes, open to students of all ages, including adults and senior citizens. With opportunities to explore a variety of artistic avenues, these workshops will be a great taste of the classes to come during our Fall session.
- Over 40 camp/class opportunities between June & July, 2019
- Over 20 unique offerings
- Most camps are one week long
- All camps end with an observation day or a final “performance” opportunity
- Camps in Dance, Voice, Acting, Musical Theater, Ukulele, Guitar, Piano, Strings, Songwriting, Rap, Creative Dramatics, Cosplay, Kindermusik and more
- A series of one-day workshops exploring different elements of theatrical craft including make-up, technical theatre, stage management and more
- Camps for infants and toddlers all the way up to 19 years old. Workshop/class opportunities for adults, as well.