New York Trips
JOIN US IN NYC FOR A BROADWAY ADVENTURE!
It’s an all-inclusive trip to NYC you don’t want to miss! Join us as we see three of New York’s hottest Broadway shows, dine at some of the best restaurants in town and tour the most cultural places NY has to offer. These trips have sold out the last 5 years. Fill out the form to reserve yours today!
Let us make all the arrangements for this all-inclusive once in a life-time trip!
Subject to change
- May 14-17, 2021
- June 4-7, 2021
- September 17-20, 2021
- October 22-25, 2021
All- inclusive Trip includes:
- Airfare: Round trip airfare non-stop
- Hotel Stay: 3-night stay at Westin Time Square Hotel
- Transportation: Group transportation between airport and hotel
- 3 Broadway shows: With the help of our experts at Paramount Theatre and many contacts in NYC, we give you the best Broadway experience. Shows will be announced 60 days prior to trip date.
- Dinner Event Night: Group dinner all 3 nights at highly sought after Times Square restaurants. Plus, group meal provided before we depart NYC.
- 911 Walking Tour: Join us for a tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as we commemorate the tragic events of 9/11. You’ll hear firsthand accounts from our guide who is a New Yorker with personal connections to 9/11.
- Central Park Tour: We’ll take a 2-hour stroll through the lower section of Central Park. The tour will wind from Columbus Circle, at 59th street, through the park over 2 miles and finishes at Strawberry Fields at 72nd Street and Central Park West. The tour will visit locations from some of your favorite movies that were filmed in Central Park (like Wall Street and Home Alone 2 to more recent films like The Avengers). You’ll learn the history of the Park from the design competition that started it all in 1857 to modern history and fun facts about the Park’s most iconic locations, like how the Sheep Meadow got its name and which location is meant to represent a Gothic cathedral.
- Cost: $2300 per person for a double occupancy or $2800 for a single occupancy
- Deposit: NON-refundable $500 per person is required at time of registration. Remaining balance is due 2 months prior to departure.
This is a fundraiser for Paramount Theatre, which is a 501 C(3) nonprofit corporation. After all trip expenses are paid by Paramount Theatre, the remaining portion becomes your tax deductible donation. You will receive a letter thanking you for your donation after your trip.
The Paramount Arts Centre, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Reserve Your Spot
check back for 2021 reservations
For questions, please email KelseyH@paramountarts.com.