WANTED: Audience Services Associate
POSITION – Audience Services Associate (Part-Time)
DEPARTMENT – Audience Services
DIRECT REPORTING – Audience Service Director & Audience Services Management
POSITION STATUS & SCHEDULE – Flexible Part Time; generally 12-30 hours per week varying dependent on events/box office hours: weekends, evenings are required as scheduled. Position is year round and with paid training. Ideal for college and high school students and anyone looking for a way to be a part of one of the fastest growing theatres in the Chicago area.
POSITION– The ideal candidate must be friendly and upbeat and love working in a fun, continuously changing and fast-paced environment. The Audience Services Associate is responsible for selling ticket over the phone, and in person at the box office. Additionally, the Audience Service Associate provides exemplary customer service to all patrons between Paramount Theatre, RiverEdge Park, and Copley Theatre. Our staff is cross-trained to handle both incoming and outgoing sales calls, and various other duties.
Hire Date: Immediate
- Field inbound calls with ticketing or subscription inquiries and be able to respond to customer needs promptly and professionally
- Ensure the best possible experience for the patron
- Become familiar with the most up-to-date show information and be able to communicate that to patrons
- Handle cash and reporting
- Perform outbound sales calls
- Coordinate duties as assigned by the Audience Services Management Staff to ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Experience in a box office or busy sales environment
- Experience with or willingness to quickly and adeptly learn a computerized ticketing system
- Ability to demonstrate unfailing commitment to customer service and respond promptly to customer needs while upholding the organization’s values
- Reliable and personable with a collaborative spirit; must be open to taking on new tasks and challenges and able to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work outdoors during RiverEdge Park season and possibly in inclement weather
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: Audience Services Associate, or mail to Paramount Theatre, ATTN: Audience Services Director, 8 East Galena Blvd. Suite 230, Aurora IL 60506.
Phone calls will not be accepted. ACCA is an equal opportunity employer.