Polar Express (2004)
A young boy doubting the existence of Santa is taken on a magical ride on The Polar Express. He’s whisked off to the North Pole, where he witnesses Santa, elves and a huge sleigh full of presents, leaving him to believe in Santa for good. Featuring the voice talents of Tom Hanks, Daryl Sabara and Eddie Deezen.
Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Rated G. 100 minutes.
Buy tickets at the door for $1 (cash only). Doors open at 8:30 a.m. Theatre seating starts at 9 a.m. Movie starts at 10 a.m. Concessions available for purchase. Credit/debit cards are accepted for concessions.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Doors open at 8:30 a.m. The line will be outside until doors open, so dress accordingly.
- Tickets and seats are first come, first served. We recommend arriving early to pick your seats and get concessions before the movie starts at 10 a.m. This movie will be more crowded than others, so lines will be longer. Please plan your arrival time accordingly.
- The theatre will be full for this movie, so please scoot down so that we can use every seat available. Balcony seating does not open until the main floor is full. We appreciate your cooperation in moving over so that everyone can fit.
- The $1 movie tickets are cash only. No bills larger than $20. ATM is not accessible until you have purchased a ticket and are inside the building.
- Concessions will be open 8:30-10:45 a.m. Cash and credit are accepted at concessions. ATM is available inside the Grand Gallery lobby.
- Wheelchair seating is first come, first served and available on the main floor behind the front section of seats.
- All ages are welcome. The movie is 100 minutes with no intermission and rated G.
- Elf Merchandise will be available for sale at this movie. Cash and credit accepted.
- Seats cannot be saved unless a ticket has been purchased for the saved seat.