Talent On Parade (TOP) Thursday, April 28; Friday, April 29; Saturday April 30; Sunday, May 1 Website
NexStar Friday, May 6; Saturday, May 7; Sunday, May 8 Website
Star Power Thursday, May 12; Friday, May 13; Saturday, May 14; Sunday, May 15 Website
**For more scheduling information, please contact each competition organization individually. Times will be posted here when confirmed.
STUDIO ATTENDANCE FORM
In order to help us with dressing room assignments, please CLICK HERE to fill out the Studio Attendance Form. Each studio must fill out this form at least seven days prior to competition date.
RULES & REGULATIONS
All Dance Competition participants must read the full rules and regulations.
- IMPORTANT PROP GUIDELINES:
Our No. 1 priority is for the safety and well-being of all competitors while at the Paramount, both on-and-off the stage. Because of the multitude of dancers and staff backstage, space is extremely limited. With that in mind, we ask everyone to adhere to the following rules:
- Props will only be allowed to be stored backstage TWO numbers prior to the dancer’s performance
- Only props required for that particular performance will be allowed to be stored backstage during that time
- After the performance has been completed, props must be immediately removed from backstage to make room for other props
- No props will be allowed to be left on stage for daily use or weekend use
In addition, no vehicles will be allowed to park in the back alley of the Paramount during competitions. Any unauthorized vehicles in this restricted area will be ticketed by the Aurora police. We appreciate your assistance and cooperation in these efforts.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Please read the rules & regulations for more information regarding parking and download a parking map below. NOTE: There are two free lots (Lot A and Lot W) on River Street (three blocks from theatre) with up to 500 parking spaces total. The Stolp Avenue Parking Deck (Lot G) is $1/hour with max $5/day, and the Casino Galena Parking Deck (Lot V) can cost up $10/stay.
- Download Downtown Aurora Parking Map
- Get Directions on Google Maps
- Plan a Metra Trip
- Check Pace Bus Route and Schedule
There are many delicious, convenient and affordable dining options in the Downtown Aurora area. The Paramount Theatre Grand Gallery Cafe will also be open during dance competitions.
- Download Paramount Theatre Cafe Menu
- Click Here for Recommended Dining Partners
- Download Full List of Local Restaurants
- Find restaurants on Google Maps
These nearby hotels offer lovely accommodations at a reasonable price.
Hampton Inn and Suites - Aurora
2423 Bushwood Drive | Aurora, IL 60506
Attendees of Paramount performances receive 15% off of their room for the evening! Please call the hotel directly for more details. Offer subject to availability.
Offer good only to attendees of Paramount-produced shows. Not valid for organizations renting The Paramount for shows, competitions or meetings.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora-Naperville
111 N. Broadway | Aurora, IL 60505
Holiday Inn Aurora
2424 W Sullivan Road | Aurora, IL 60506
The Holiday Inn Aurora offers those visiting the Paramount Theatre a special value package. Come and spend a relaxed and comfortable stay in our new, full service upscale hotel.
Call the hotel for special rates and other packages. Some restrictions may apply. Not valid with any other discount or coupon.